Annual Passholder preview dates for Fantasy Faire have been announced on the Disneyland Passholder site.
Fantasy Faire, a fascinating new world within Fantasyland, will open March 12, 2013. As an Annual Passholder, you are invited to preview this new attraction before the big day.
Space is limited for this event, but with your valid Passport, you could experience this land of enchantment before it opens to the general public.
Enter Fantasy Faire and step into a “once upon a time” storybook village square surrounded by charming cottages. Here, Disney fairy tales come to life, Disney friends from timeless tales are eager to meet you and “happily ever after” happens every day.
With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this:
March 7, 8 and 9, 2013
- Fantasy Faire in Fantasyland at the Disneyland Park
- 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Registration is limited to a 2-hour entry time period within the event time.
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- At 10:30 a.m. on the day of the event, Annual Passholders may begin registering inside the entrance to Frontierland, next to Westward Ho, in the Disneyland Park.
- All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
- Registration must be completed in person at the entrance to Frontierland on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- It is recommended that all members of your party register together.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive a color-coded event wristband for the assigned entry time period.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event and are only valid for a specified time during that day’s event.
- Space is limited. Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.