Prepare yourself for on-ride footage and some new details about the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train coming to New Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom:
Disney released video of most of an early run-through of the attraction side-by-side with video of the “pre-vis” of the ride which they use to guide construction of the attraction:
We learned several new details about the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train today via the Disney Parks Blog, here’s what we now know:
- All of the music in the queue area will be instrumental and is meant to sound as if the Seven Dwarfs are playing it. The song cut from the film titled “Music in Your Soup” is one of the songs that will be in that loop.
- The interactive queue will include an area where guests “wash” the diamonds
- The queue will also enter the Dwarfs’ vault. We see the door to the vault in the film, but never actually see inside.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will feature FastPass+
- The height requirement to ride will be 38″
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE.