Reservations opened today, July 6, for this DVC-exclusive after-hours event at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.
Members and their guests can take a walk on the wild side at the Disney Vacation Club Safari Spectacular at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park!
This complimentary event is exclusive to Disney Vacation Club Members and their guests.
Event highlights include:
- Access to select attractions throughout the Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, including Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain and Kilimanjaro Safaris*
- A DJ dance party
- Exhilarating entertainment
- Complimentary cookies, chips and ice cream
- 25th Anniversary merchandise, available for purchase
Activities and offerings are subject to change.
* Kilimanjaro Safaris will close at 10:30 PM due to animal care. Some attractions will not be available during this Member event, including but not limited to: DINOSAUR, Festival of the Lion King and Finding Nemo – The Musical.
Note: The following dates and times are subject to change.
When & Where
- Event Location:Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, located at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Tuesday, September 6
- Tuesday, September 13
- Thursday, September 22
- Tuesday, September 27
- Time: 9:30 PM to midnight; Members and their guests can enter the park as early as 7:00 PM
Complimentary transportation is available before, during and after the event between Disney’s Animal Kingdom park and Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
How to Book
A reservation is required. Bookings will begin on Wednesday, July 6, 2016. Call Member Services to make reservations.
- Membership Card and photo ID are required at check–in.
- For early admission, use regular bus location to Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.
- Offer is non–transferable
- Party size limits apply:
- For Members with a reservation at a Disney Resort hotel, party size is limited to the Member and up to the number of guests listed on their Disney Resort hotel reservation.
- For Members without a reservation at a Disney Resort hotel, party size is limited to the Member and up to 5 guests.
- Walk–ins will not be permitted.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
- This is an open–air facility; experience is subject to cancellation in the event of inclement weather.
- We request that Members cancel at least 48 hours in advance. Event may be canceled at the discretion of Disney Vacation Club due to inclement weather and Guests will be notified via resort communication.
- Members visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom park prior to the special event will need valid theme park admission.
- This offer is part of Membership Extras. New purchasers after April 4, 2016, must purchase directly from Disney to have access to Membership Extras.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!