One of the most fun things about Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom is the endless servings of hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies guests have enjoyed with admission in years past. Starting tonight at the first party of the season, new complimentary treats are available as well:
- Hot Chocolate and Snickerdoodle cookie, Tortuga Tavern, Adventureland
- Eggnog and Gingersnap Molasses Cookie, Heritage House in Liberty Square
- Snow Cone and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland
- Spiced Apple Cider and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus in Fantasyland
- Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookie, The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
In addition to new, free snacks, there are some special treats guests can purchase only during the party as well:
Peppermint Cupcake, with chocolate cake and peppermint frosting, and a Holiday Wish Cupcake, with vanilla cake and buttercream, Main Street Bakery.
Holiday Tree Cupcake, an adorable Holiday Tree Cupcake is made with spiced cake—infused with cinnamon, clove and star anise—topped with sprinkles, buttercream icing and an edible star, Gaston’s Tavern.
Pumpkin Spice Waffle, back by popular demand, this spiced waffle is topped with vanilla ice cream and dusted with cinnamon and holiday sprinkles, Sleepy Hollow.
Very Merry Strawberry Lemonade Slush, a holiday-inspired red and green slushy complete with Mickey straw, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
Holiday Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor.
Be sure to follow @WDWNT on twitter for live coverage of the new treats tonight, as well as much more from the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party of 2016.