Starting today, reservations for select seminars and events for the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival can be made by guests. The dates for the festival are March 10th through April 16th, 2017. There are many different options for this event, including:
- The popular “In the Kitchen with…” series debuts for the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. See your favorite celebrity chefs Guy Fieri, Robert Irvine, Cat Cora, G. Garvin, Graham Elliot and Jet Tila demonstrate their skills in the kitchen, try a tasting menu created by the chef and even get an autograph! Cost is $99 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
- The popular Sweet Sundays events are back! Join celebrity pastry chefs Duff Goldman, Emily Ellyn and Keegan Gerhard as they show how to make some of their delectable desserts. Cost is $79 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
- Winemaker Dinners highlight wines from California vintners Duckhorn Vineyards and Flora Springs Winery, with a four-course meal carefully selected to enhance the flavor of the wine. While you dine, enjoy insights and inspiration behind the pairings by a knowledgeable winemaker. Cost is $150 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
- A special Winemaker Dinner featuring Disney Family of Wines includes Fess Parker Winery, GoGi Wines, Lasseter Family Winery and Silverado Vineyards. The wineries at this event each have a special connection to the Disney legacy. Cost is $200 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
- New to this year’s festival, Brewmaster Beer Dinners feature prix fixe dinners where hand-selected beers from California-based breweries will be paired and served with a four-course specialty menu prepared by Disney chefs. Knowledgeable brewmasters present each beer and describe the chef’s inspiration for the pairing. Cost is $150 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
- There’s fun for the whole family! Kids ages 3-11 can partake in the return of a complimentary, hands-on experience called Jr. Chef, which will take place daily.
For more info, a list of all the seminars and classes, and pricing of the premium seminars, visit the reservation page at Disneyland.com/foodandwine. Reservations can be made 60 days in advance prior to each events date.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!