D23’s Spring issue is full of interviews and previews for some of Disney’s biggest movie and television releases in 2017.
First up, get an exclusive interview with director Bill Condon of the live action Beauty and the Beast film about the movie’s music, special effects, sets, and costumes. “When a musical works and you feel that kind of thrill of taking off, I think it’s like nothing else,” says Condon in the interview. Also, Emma Watson (Belle), and Josh Gad (LeFou) go into detail about their roles.
Next, get a behind the scenes look at the upcoming movie Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 with actors Chris Pratt and Kurt Russell. Take a special look at Disney California Adventure’s latest attraction coming this year, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! Disney Imagineer Joe Rohde goes over the attraction in this exclusive interview.
Mandy Moore (Rapunzel) and Zachary Levi (Eugene) take a look at the new animated show Tangled: The Series and talk about what it is like to reprise their roles since the original movie debuted in 2010.
There is a ton more to read and see in the next issue of D23, including:
- Sneak peak at Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales with producer Jerry Bruckheimer
- Celebration of the Main Street Electrical Parade returning to Disneyland for its 45th anniversary
- Look at Born in China, Disneynature’s newest film
- Sneak peak at Disneyland Paris’ 25th anniversary
- A look inside the newly renovated Walt Disney Animation Studios headquarters in Burbank, CA.
D23’s quarterly publication is exclusive to D23 Gold members. Fans can sign up for a gold Membership for $75 annually, or $100 annually for the Gold Family Membership. The General Membership is complimentary.