D23 has finally announced details for their event celebrating Epcot’s 35th anniversary, which will take place on October 1st, 2017…
D23’s Fanniversary kicks off a month-long celebration with a one-of-a-kind event on the 35th anniversary of the fan-favorite theme park. The event will include a series of presentations celebrating the magic of Epcot over the past 35 years.
Check-in location and timing details to come. Lunch will be provided to all attendees during the event.
Available to Gold and Gold Family Members. You will be required to show a photo ID. Members will be required to show their D23 Membership Card.
Join The Official Disney Fan Club as we celebrate the 35th anniversary of Epcot during D23’s annual Fanniversary celebration throughout the month of October! Inspired by Walt Disney’s vision for an Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, EPCOT Center opened on October 1, 1982, as the second theme park at Walt Disney World Resort.
Gold and Gold Family Members have the chance to kick off Fanniversary with a visit to Epcot on October 1 for a D23-exclusive celebration event!
The event will take place at the World Showplace Events Pavilion and includes three presentations that celebrate the magic of this fan-favorite theme park over the past 35 years. The presentations will include rare content and stories from Disney luminaries who played an influential role in the development of Epcot!
All attendees will also have the chance to enjoy a lunchtime look back at Epcot over the years while snacking on a boxed lunch at your table. No event would be complete without a one-of-a-kind gift created exclusively for this celebration.
Learn more about our D23 progressive dinner, celebrating 35 years—which takes place later that evening—here! This separate ticketed event has very limited seating.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Due to the nature of this experience, all attendees must be at least 12 years of age or older to partake in this D23 event.
- This event does not include admission to Epcot. Guests will need to have or purchase admission to Epcot to attend. If planning to use a Walt Disney World Annual Passport to attend, each guest should check blockout dates to verify that the pass is valid for admission on Sunday, October 1, 2017.
- Admission includes a prix fixe boxed lunch. Food allergy and restrictions must be communicated to our Guest Services team prior to the event.
- There is a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership cards may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed Members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event.
- All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Walt Disney World Resort during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.
Tickets will cost $135 per person, plus a $5 per person processing fee. Tickets on sale Tuesday, May 2 at 10 a.m. PT (1 p.m. ET) at D23.com.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE.