Beginning in May of this year and continuing on for the rest of 2017, DVC members will get exclusive benefits at a featured store each Wednesday. The store will open an hour early (9am instead of the usual 10am) for DVC members only, and each store will have a special offer that will be available only on that day.
Here is a list below of the stores that will be currently open and what discounts they will offer:
- Wednesday, May 3rd, Kate Spade New York: save 15% on purchases
- Wednesday, May 10th, Origins: save 15% on purchases
- Wednesday, May 17th, Pandora Jewelry: Save 10% and receive a cosmetic bag with purchase of $100 or more
- Wednesday, May 24th, Basin: Spend $30 and get one Bath Bomb; Spend $50 and get 2 Bath Bombs; spend $150 and get a Bath Bomb Barrel
- Wednesday, May 31st, Vera Bradley: Complimentary monogramming and gift with a purchase of $100 or more
- Wednesday, May June 7th, UGG: Complimentary Disney customization (up to $35) with any purchase
- Wednesday, June 14th, Sephora: Complimentary makeover (by appointment) and gift with a $50 purchase in product; complimentary gift with a $25 purchase in product
- Wednesday, June 28th, L’Occitane en Provence*: Save 15% on purchases of $65 or more
- Wednesday, June 28th, American Threads: Save 10% on purchases
- Wednesday, July 5th, Sugarboo & Co.: save 15% on purchases
This is the current list as of right now. Updates and additions, as well as more details, are posted on the DVC Member Benefits website.
*L’Occitane en Provence will not be open early for Members; however, the store will feature a private shopping area for Members from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE.