- A few new things have been added to the line-up for this year’s California Food & Wine Weekends. Junior Chef sessions with an (at the moment) unnamed celebrity chef will be held through-out the Festival. Chefs from Cafe Orleans will show guests how to prepare a Monte Cristo. Many Downtown Disney restaurants will have culinary demonstrations. And finally, “signature” dishes will be added to DCA’s counter service restaurants, such as a chili cheese corn dog at Corn Dog Castle.
- 2008’s Mothers Day Brunch will be held on May 11th in the Disneyland Hotel Grand Ballroom. The price will be $83 for adults, & $23 dollars for children (3-11).
- The Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs 70th Anniversary exhibit inside Disney Animation may possibly be leaving at the end of April, to be replaced by a similar Sleeping Beauty themed exhibit in the Fall.
- The Mark Twain Riverboat will have a very short refurbishment from April 21st to the 23rd.
- Finally, Bill Stevens on MousePlanet caught a glimpse of the Mark VII Monorails actually running on the track by the Matterhorn. But to see the picture, we’re gonna have to make you check out the DLR Update on MousePlanet!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!