The following temporary dining changes are being reported by Laughingplace.com:
Some Spring Magic Kingdom dining changes:
- Cosmic Ray’s will serve breakfast from 8:30a to 10:00a daily, March 16 through 29.
- Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station will be open for lunch and dinner March 16 â€“ 29, 11:00a – 10:00p
- The Diamond Horseshoe will be serving quick service lunch March 16 through 29 from 11:00a to 4:00p. In addition, a full service traditional turkey dinner will be offered from March 17 through 27. Dinner will be served between 5:00p and 9:00p on those dates.
- El Pirata y el Perico Restaurante will open daily for lunch March 16 through 29 from 11:30a to 4:00p
- Sleepy Hollow will open for waffles daily at 8:00a, offering another great breakfast option for Guests!
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor will open at 7:00a daily for “Coffee Express,” offering coffee, hot cocoa and pastries.
In addition, some temporary carts will be set up around the park:
- Tomorrowland: Kiosk will serve burgers, turkey sandwiches and a salad.
- Tomorrowland: Another cart will serve hot wings and nachos.
- Fantasyland: a cart will serve wraps, sandwiches and fruit.
- Main Street: The Center Street Hog Dog cart will return to on March 16.
- Adventureland: Turkey legs
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!