In case the WDW News Today Podcast hasn’t helped you prepare for your Walt Disney World vacation over the last year it has existed (doubtful), Disney might be able to help you now:
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Families planning a vacation to Walt Disney World Resort now have access to a new online resource at disneyworldmoms.com: Moms Panel “How-To” videos.
The Walt Disney World Moms Panelists share quick, step-by-step visual tips about everything from planning a girlfriends getaway without the kids to figuring out how Disney’s Magical Express really works.“How-To” Videos Preview:
- “Packing for the Park” – Heather Roberts-Nault, Louisville, Ky., with a little help from her daughter, shares tips and personal favorites on what to pack when headed to a Disney theme park for the day, especially with little ones in tow.
- “Fast Pass” – Bret Caldwell, Evanston, Ill., takes the guest inside Walt Disney World Resort to uncover the magic of FASTPASS, including where to find FASTPASS, how to get one and the best ways to use it.
- “Make Flying Fun” – Beth Choisez, Floral Park, N.Y., shares her ‘secret to sanity’ when traveling by plane – Beth provides tactics for dealing with the luggage, strollers, diaper bags, and the kids, so that everyone stays calm and happy.
- “Disney for All Ages” – Laura Spencer, Boston, Mass., and her girlfriends, Julie, Dot and Carolyn, provide some ideas for enjoying Disney without the kids – suggestions include a visit to the Art of Disney in Epcot concluded by a champagne toast in France.
- “Make the Switch” – Michelle May, Lebanon, N.J., and her husband take on an attraction using the Rider Switch Pass – specifically, how families with young children can experience the rides without having to stand in line twice.
The Walt Disney World Moms Panel experts conceived the “How-To” videos as a fun way to provide original and innovative content designed to help alleviate the pressure of planning a memorable Disney vacation – so families can focus more on making memories of a lifetime.
To view the Walt Disney World Moms Panel “How-To” videos or find additional vacation planning tips from experts, visit disneyworldmoms.com.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!