A whole load of new refurbishments during September & October have been announced. There’s so many, that I’m just gonna bullet them bellow:
- French Market – 9/2/08-9/19/08
- Sailing Ship Columbia – 9/2/08-10/25/08
- Conostoga Wagon – 9/2/08-????
- Fantasmic – 9/2/08-????
- Harbour Galley – 9/2/08-????
- Big Thunder Ranch – 9/15/08-9/27/08
- Pirates of the Caribbean – 10/13/08-????
- Jungle Cruise – 10/20/08-10/22/08
- Gadget’s Go-Coaster – 10/20/08-????
- Burger Invasion – 9/2/08-????
It’s interesting to note that all 3 McDonalds locations in the Resort (Conostoga Wagon, Harbour Galley, & Burger Invasion) will be closed starting September 2nd, for an undetermined amount of time. Could this be the end for McDonalds at the Disneyland Resort?
Also, the Hyperion Theater refurbishment has been pushed back to start on September 29th, instead of September 2nd. We still have no information on when it will end, but it should be in time for the Christmas season.
Finally, I just want to remind everyone of the already announced refurbs:
- Plaza Pavilion – 1/11/08-10/10/08
- It’s a Small World – 1/22/08-11/28/08
- Mark Twain Riverboat – 8/25/08-8/27/08
- The Haunted Mansion – 9/8/08-9/25/08
- Flik’s Flyers – 9/2/08-9/12/08
- Sun Wheel – 9/11/08-????
Stay tuned to Disneyland News Today for updates on all attraction refurbishments. And for up-to-the-minute information on the various refurbishments, be sure to check our Attraction Refurbishments page!