Here are a few juicy rumors concerning the Little Mermaid attraction & World of Color:
- The Paradise Pier lagoon will be drained at the end of the year in preparation for World of Color.
- Some of the fountains that will be used for World of Color reportedly will be able to shoot higher than the Maliboomer! Because of this, is the Cove Bar at Ariel’s Grotto may be have to be enclosed.
- The control booth for World of Color will be on top level of the Little Mermaid building, which will be 3 stories tall.
- Underneath the Little Mermaid will be the Parade Guest Control offices, as well as offices for the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
- And speaking of Redwood Creek, it will be cut almost in half for an expansion to the building that will become the Little Mermaid attraction.
Stay tuned to Disneyland News Today for updates on these & any rumors involving the DCA Expansion!