Here are a few of the more interesting happenings from the week, that have popped up on the internet while I was in Las Vegas:
- Halloween merchandise has started rolling out in Disneyland Park, & Dateline Disneyland on MiceAge has complete coverage of merchandise.
- According to the OC Register, two Cast Member “heroes” were honored in the Grand Marshal Pre-Parade yesterday afternoon. “Robert Olvera, an ager & painter at the Disneyland paint shop, & Juan Morales, a server at Hook’s Pointe, have both been called heroes for saving the lives of two different men.”
- Also according to the OC Register, Auditions for the ABC show Wipeout are to be held at the ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney tomorrow from 10am ’til 2pm. Applicants should be “fun, strong-willed, outgoing & have a great sense of humor,” & must be able to swim. For additional information, shoot an email to [email protected].
- The OC Register also has a complete listing of what roads will be closed when this Sunday due to the Disneyland Half Marathon.
- Finally, a permit was filed this week by Disneyland to build a so-called “giant teapot” as part of Pixie Hollow. You can see the permit for yourself here.
Be sure to check back tomorrow, as we still have tons more catching up to do!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!