It’s been a news filled past few days, & there’s been a few things that we haven’t reported, as well as some updates, that were covered in this week’s Monday in the Parks update on MiceAge. Let’s take a look through some of the news pieces brought up:
- After going missing for a second time in a year, the Goat in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad has returned.
- We here at Disneyland News Today reported earlier this week on the closing of the Vineyard Room at Disney’s California Adventure on August 31st. Well apparently, for the last few years, the restaurant has only been opening on weekends, & it seems that these last few weekends that it’s supposed to be opened… Well basically, it won’t be. Again, it’s not confirmed, but highly likely.
- Last Friday, both the Green Army Men stand before the security check & the Honda Pilot display in the Esplanade were removed, & everything is back to normal in that general area.
- Also, the All-American College Band had its last performance at Disneyland last Friday, due to the performers heading back to school.
- The Magic Morning early entry to Disneyland Park for Disneyland Resort Hotel guests that is usually offered on Sundays, will not be offered Sunday August 31st due to the Disneyland Half Marathon. It will instead be offered Saturday August 30th.
And now a couple of pieces of news in pictures:
As we reported earlier this week, the Grand Marshall Pre-Parade to Walt Disney’s Parade of Dreams no longer features the dancers, characters, or the Year of a Million Dreams banner at the beginning
Yesterday at 5:45pm, Ariel made her final ever exit from Ariel’s Grotto
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!