Often when guests visit the Disneyland Resort, they are asked by Cast Members when entering the park if they’d like to take an online survey about their day at the park, & how the whole Resort experience can be improved. My family is asked to take this survey quite often, & in a recent survey, this possible idea was brought up:
One card does it all! Load spending money directly onto your Annual Pass for flexibility, convenience and added benefits:
• Flexible – use your card to dine and shop anywhere at the Disneyland® Resort
• Convenient – one card is all you need for your admission and purchases during your visit
• Safe – a Passport photo keeps your spending dollars secure
• Customizable – reload your card at any Disneyland® Resort location or online
• Family Friendly – add an allowance to your teen’s Passport to let them explore the Resort without worrying about cash
If you’re familiar with staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, then think of this as being some what similar to a Key to the World card. I personally think this is an absolutely fantastic idea & hope it comes to pass.