The details for the 2009 “What Will You Celebrate?” events at the Disney Parks are continuing to pour in:
- The Disney Parks website has been updated with information about the new celebration already. You can view the altered website by going HERE. There is also a website devoted to just the 2009 celebration that you can see HERE.
- Here are two versions of the logo for “What Will You Celebrate?”:
- If you want to receive a free 1-day pass on your birthday, you can register online at the website we listed above or fill out paperwork when you arrive at one of the Disneyland parks on that same day. To clarify a rumor posted yesterday, here are the prizes that can be accepted as an alternative to the 1-day park birthday pass:
A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at the Disneyland® Resort; or a special birthday FASTPASS® badge+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.
- You can see two promotional videos for “What will you Celebrate?” by viewing them below:
These two videos reveal that Disney will be keeping the “Where Dreams Come True” tag-line beyond the Year of a Million Dreams and the castle in the clouds logo in some shape or form. The two videos also feature what will be the theme song for “What Will You Celebrate?”.
- You can get details about a road tour that Disney is making to promote this special celebration by going HERE.
- While we have already previewed a few of the pins coming out to commemorate this event in 2009, here is yet another that will be released:
As we are sure there will be more details on the way, be sure to stay tuned to Disneyland News Today as more information becomes public on 2009’s “What Will You Celebrate?” campaign at the Disneyland Resort.