I discovered two very interesting websites today while browsing the web:
-Similar to the Halloween website we told you about a few weeks ago, the Walt Disney World Resort has set-up a pretty nifty site to promote the seasonal happenings around the resort in the 2008-09 holiday season. You can see the page by going HERE.
-Disney will be running another special merchandise event themed to the Pirates of the Caribbean movie franchise in 2009, however, this time it will be taking place on the Disney Cruise Line. The Disney Wonder will be hosting “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend Lives On” from March 7th through the 12th, 2009. The event schedule is currently set to include:
– A special welcome reception with Lee Arenberg and Marty Klebba at a Walt Disney World® Resort on Saturday, March 7.
– Event Exclusive Seminar aboard the Disney Wonder with Talent from Pirates of the Caribbean films
– Private Meet and Greet with Talent from the Pirates of the Caribbean films
– Viewing of The Curse of the Black Pearl, Dead Man’s Chest, and At World’s End.
– Unique entertainment aboard Disney Wonder and Castaway Cay
– First Opportunity to Pre-Purchase Open and Limited Edition Pirates of the Caribbean Themed Merchandise
– Event Exclusive Gifts
Tickets to the event will be $250 in addition to the costs of joining the cruise. More details, as well as a sale date, should be appearing soon. Be sure to stay tuned to the official site which can be found HERE.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!