Walt Disney World Passholders can sign up for a guaranteed reservation to be among the first Guests to experience the new attraction at Epcot®: Disney’s Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure.
You’re invited to join Kim Possible on a secret mission to capture super villians! Join her and her team of friends, based on the characters from Disney Channel animated series Kim Possible, on an ultra-interactive adventure.
Transform into a secret agent and use way-cool tools, like the Kimmunicator. Follow Kim’s instructions to find hidden clues that control secret equipment in Epcot World Showcase—and you’ll be on your way to completing the mission.
Sign-ups begins on February 5, 2009 at 10 a.m. EST. Slots will fill quickly, so sign up now!
Date: February 26 to March 1, 2009
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Each Kim Possible adventure will last 30-45 minutes
Check-in area: Odyssey Bridge Recruitment Center in Epcot®
- Passholders need to sign-up for the event due to limited capacity.
- Event is only for Passholders.
- Passholders need to bring along their confirmation slip, their valid Disney pass and a photo ID at the time of check-in.
- It is requested that Passholders that are booked for the event and cannot go for any reason should cancel the reservation to give the opportunity to other Passholders to book the open space.
- Passholders should periodically check the website, if space has opened up to reserve their preferred time.
- Passholders should check-in at their chosen reservation time at Odyssey Bridge Recruitment Center.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!