Disney Vacation Club Member Previews for The American Idol Experience and Disney’s Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure have been announced. DVC Members must register in advance at this link for The American Idol Experience previews. The Kim Possible Challenge is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Disney Vacation Club Members have a special opportunity to sign up to be part of a sneak preview of The American Idol Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ at the Walt Disney World® Resort before it opens officially to Guests. The sneak previews have limited availability, so sign up today to watch one of the live shows.
Dates: Feb. 5-8
Duration: Show will last approximately 30 minutes
Location: Superstar Television Theater at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Each Disney Vacation Club Member with a valid Disney Vacation Club Member ID Card who registers to watch one of the live shows may bring as many as five Guests along to watch the show.
- Due to limited capacity, advance registration is required.
- Members must present their confirmation slip, their valid Member ID Card (or Key to the World card displaying a Member designation) and a photo ID at check-in.
- Check-in begins one hour prior to the event, and Members must be checked in at least 30 minutes prior to the event.
- As a courtesy to others, Members who register for the event and are unable to attend for any reason should re-visit the Web site to cancel their reservation and give other Members the opportunity to participate. Likewise, Members may revisit the Web site periodically to see if space has opened up to reserve their preferred time.
Disney Vacation Club Members have a special opportunity to preview Disney’s Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure at Epcot®, an immersive new experience designed to turn Guests into crime-fighting secret agents. This is a chance to experience the adventure before it opens officially to Guests.
Disney Vacation Club Members may embark on missions available Jan. 23-25 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (Missions begin every 15 minutes.) Missions are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Members and their Guests will begin their missions by reporting to the Team Possible Recruitment Center located on the bridge leading from Future World to World Showcase at Epcot. Members must present their Member ID card or their Key to the World card displaying a Member designation.
Update: We have just received word that the official opening date for the Kim Possible World Showcase Challenge is being advertised in Innoventions as January 28.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!