According to the OC Register:
Flames from a resort district shuttle bus shot some 50 feet into the air while a bus driver was beginning her shift.
Just before 7 a.m., the driver had pulled out of the Coach America parking lot at the 2000 block of Manchester Avenue when she noticed smoke coming out of the front of the empty 28-passenger bus, Anaheim fire spokeswoman Maria Sabol said.
The propane natural gas-powered vehicle adorned with Disney logos quickly burst into flames at Orangewood Avenue, about a block east of Harbor Boulevard.
Fire authorities allowed the propane to burn out before extinguishing the flames, Sabol said.
Besides the driver, no one was onboard the bus. No one was injured.
Officials from Anaheim Transportation Network – the nonprofit organization that owns the buses – and the driver’s employer, Coach America, were on scene but refused to comment.
The bus transports passengers from resort destinations to area hotels.