Tantalizing taste buds with authentic, international flavors, Disneyland Resort celebrates its fourth annual Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival, with a six-week “World Celebration” featuring celebrity chefs, signature and complimentary experiences and winemaker dinners with themes from around the globe.
Southern California Restaurant Writers recently awarded Disneyland Resort 15 new awards for its restaurants and chefs – just in time as it prepares to launch the 2009 Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival.
NEW in 2009
Where can you find “Bad Boy” of the Food Network, Guy Fieri, along with celebrity chefs and nearly 100 Disneyland Resort chefs?
- Whipping up cooking demonstrations for guests to discover new twists on timeless classics, daily at Disney’s California Adventure.
- Embark on a Festival Wine Walk and get the flavor of France, Italy, Spain and Germany, or experience the California wine country featuring 89 American Viticulture Areas – without ever leaving the Food & Wine Festival!
Celebrities on your mind?
- Go Behind the Scenes with…stars of the Food Network! Trade kitchen secrets, ask culinary questions and capture a photo. Curious about becoming a winemaker? Meet baseball legend, Tommy Lasorda (Lasorda Wines) and get “direction” from the guru of Pixar films John Lasseter, along with his wife Nancy (Lasseter Family Winery).
Who’s the SWEETEST of them all?
- Learn the magic of creating a pastry masterpiece from the highly-skilled chefs of Sweet Cheeks Baking Co., San Diego, and Cake Monkey Bakery, Los Angeles, during Sweet Sundays.
Dream of becoming a MASTER Wine Connoisseur?
- Master Sommelier Michael Jordan, of the award winning Napa Rose restaurant hosts a six-hour Advanced Wine Course featuring an in-depth look at international wine regions, various growing and harvesting techniques, wine laws and governance – a perfect recipe for wine expertise. Or, try his introductory course for another immersive experience.
It’s a Whole New World…
- Experience an exciting menu every week during World Celebrations Dinners – featuring the aromas and flavors of Italy, Spain, France, Korea and Japan as well as the wines of Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite).
For additional information, please visit www.disneyland.com/foodandwine.