To prepare everyone visiting the Disneyland Resort during this holiday weekend, I wanted to go over the entertainment schedule for July 4th, as well as the park hours, to make sure everyone can successfully see what they want to see:
- Disneyland will be open from 8:00am to 12:00am all weekend.
- “Celebrate! A Street Party” will be performed every day at 3:30pm and 6:30pm.
- The special fourth of July holiday fireworks show, “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky”, will be performed at 9:25pm starting tonight and running through Sunday night. According to D23, the shows on July 2nd, 3rd, and 5th will be a condensed version, only 8 minutes long, compared to the full show on July 4th which is 13 minutes long and will have much more pyro. The regular fireworks show, Magical, will return on Monday.
- Fantasmic will have three performances on July 4th, at 9:00pm, 10:30pm, and 11:30pm.
- Suburban Legends will be performing through-out the night on July 4th at the TLT Dance Club, beginning at 7:00pm.
- Disney’s California Adventure will be open from 10:00am to 10:00pm on July 4th.
- The Pixar Play Parade will be performed as usual at 5:15pm.
- Disney’s Electrical Parade will also be performed at its usual time of 8:45pm.
If you are planning to visit the Disneyland Resort this weekend, be aware crowds will be massive. Disneyland may even be closed in the afternoon due to the park reaching capacity, and you’ll be re-directed to DCA. Parking may also be an isssue, as I explained in this recent post. For the full entertainment schedule on July 4th, which includes smaller entertainment venues around the parks, click HERE.