Here is an official press release regarding the 2011 Food and Wine Festival located at Disney California Adventure.
- Many of the popular live culinary demonstrations and autograph sessions feature celebrity chefs. The 2010 lineup included chefs Guy Fieri, Cat Cora, Robert Irvine and Jeffrey Saad.
- At the spectacular ticketed events, food and wine aficionados collect cooking tips from chefs, mingle with noted winemakers and celebrate the flavors presented by culinary masters.
- Guests sample from the delicious tapas menu at the Taste of California Marketplace.
- Some Festival events held in Disney California Adventure may require park admission, which is not included in the event price.
- As the date gets closer, look for details at www.disneyland.com/foodandwine.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!