Here is an official press release regarding the 2011 Food and Wine Festival located at Disney California Adventure.
ANAHEIM, Calif. — Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival will celebrate its sixth anniversary in 2011 with six weeks of culinary experiences for guests of all ages, April 29-June 12 at Disney California Adventure park and select locations across the Disneyland Resort.
Chefs, winemakers and guest speakers will focus on cultures, tastes and traditions with hundreds of tantalizing demonstrations, along with outstanding wine and spirits seminars. Guests will also feast on delicious food, wine and beer available throughout Disney California Adventure park.
Look for celebrity chefs, Disney chefs and culinary masters to present their gastronomic talents in a full menu of complimentary demonstrations and signature paid events. In years past, the signature events have included Sweet Sundays, “Taste Wine Like an Expert” classes, and Taste Food-Wine-Life, a night that celebrates the essence of the festival with a mosaic of food, wine and live entertainment.
Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival includes experiences for anyone who appreciates the art of food, wine and beer.
- Many of the popular live culinary demonstrations and autograph sessions feature celebrity chefs. The 2010 lineup included chefs Guy Fieri, Cat Cora, Robert Irvine and Jeffrey Saad.
- At the spectacular ticketed events, food and wine aficionados collect cooking tips from chefs, mingle with noted winemakers and celebrate the flavors presented by culinary masters.
- Guests sample from the delicious tapas menu at the Taste of California Marketplace.
- Some Festival events held in Disney California Adventure may require park admission, which is not included in the event price.
- As the date gets closer, look for details at www.disneyland.com/foodandwine.