From the Disney Parks Blog:
The new restaurant at the Italy Pavilion at Epcot, Via Napoli, will begin taking reservations Aug. 6 for Sept. 10, the official opening day. A “Grand Opening” celebration will be Aug. 5, but the restaurant will be in a “soft opening” walk-in phase with no reservations between then and Sept. 10.
More answers to reader questions from the last blog post:
- The restaurant is table service only, no quick service.
- Disney Dining Plan is accepted (one point per person per meal).
- The hottest menu item is the wood-fired pizza, and it comes in three sizes: individual; large with eight slices; and a “mezzo metro,” or half meter, that is 12 slices.
- There is one menu for both lunch and dinner. Average check is around $23.
- There are several vegetarian options, including the pizza Margherita, fusilli pasta in a Southern Italian-style pesto, salads, minnestrone and more.