From the Disney Parks Blog:
We’ve added two performances of “World of Color,” just for annual passholders this week. Annual passholders have a unique opportunity to see the nighttime water spectacular at Disney California Adventure park at 9:15 p.m. on September 15 and 16. Guests who are not annual passholders can still see the regularly scheduled show at 8:15 p.m. on both nights.
We heard from a lot of annual passholders that it’s difficult to visit the Park in the mornings and obtain a Disney FASTPASS ticket, so this is a special opportunity just for annual passholders.
Here are the details:
- Disney FASTPASS ticket distribution will begin at 5 p.m. at the Grizzly River Run FASTPASS location.
- A valid Annual Passport must be presented to obtain a Disney FASTPASS ticket.
- Disney FASTPASS tickets are limited and are subject to availability.
- Annual passholders with a Disney FASTPASS ticket need to be in Disney California Adventure park prior to park close at 8:00 p.m. on the day of show and will need to queue beginning at 8:45 p.m.
- In addition to a special showing of “World of Color,” passholders will have the following attractions available to them from 8 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.:
- Annual Passholders without a FASTPASS ticket will be accommodated if space is still available in the alternate viewing area.
Enjoy the show!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!