From the Disney Parks Blog:
Beginning Nov. 26, Wine Country Trattoria will offer a “World of Color” prix fixe menu for lunch, which also includes reserved viewing for Disney’s “World of Color.” Reservations may be made by calling 714-781-DINE.
Take a look at the menu below. It looks fantastic to me!
- Salad: Arugula, Fennel, Red Onion, Spiced Walnuts, and Goat Cheese with a Fig-Balsamic Dressing OR
- Chef’s Soup Selection
- Tuscan Salad with Grilled Shrimp or Chicken – Blend of Romaine and Radicchio, Red and Yellow Grape Tomatoes, Celery, Green Beans, Cannellini Beans and Roasted Peppers tossed in Creamy Italian Dressing
- Lasagna Rustica – Served with House-Made Bolognese
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Herbed Chicken Breast, Arugula, Caramelized Onions, Provolone, and Walnut-Porcini Aioli on Toasted Ciabatta with a Green Salad
- Broccolini Aglio Olio – Campanelle Pasta lightly tossed with Spinach, Arugula, Tomatoes, Garlic, Chili Flakes, and Olive Oil
- Trattoria Tiramisu
- Mini Fruit Crostada
- Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta with Fresh Fruit
- Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse with Lemon Cream
The price for the prix fixe lunch is $29.99 for adults and $18.99 for children ages 3 to 9.
You can also get more details about our other dining options for “World of Color,” including picnic boxes and prix fixe dinners in our earlier post. We’ve updated the post with the latest information.