Urban 7 Chaser and Combo Topper

Well the time has come again to reveal this week’s release’s chaser and combo topper.

Urban 7 Combo Topper

I actually like this one. The color works for me. Seems like a Metal Mickey (like one of the exclusive Pop Vinyl for Comic Con)
Thanks to J for the heads up.
The combo topper will be available from D-Streets and online on August 5th.

And now the Chaser! It was found on eBay by seller tjmoudy1. Thanks to all who pointed us to it!

(Click on the mystery chaser icon to see the chaser pic)

What do you think???

Ronalee
Ronalee

What is it!?

Jennifer
Jennifer

I’m sensing that we are going to see a lot of those chasers in the trade boxes. I liked the combo topper though.

Kermit528
Kermit528

I really like the topper for this urban series. I do wonder, however, how they might approach the two-tone mickey once the urban series is turned into the dreaded new mold- I think a two-tone mickey in the new mold would look disgraceful.

Kevin Tolentino
Kevin Tolentino

The new mold….one word horrendous!!! Bad move for the company to transition into the new mold. This entails less sales, less customers, and more cases on the shelves. I didnt like the excuse disney gave about the mold being easier for artist to place their designs on the canvas. Wasnt the old mold suppose to challenge them not make the process easier. Look at park 7, it doesnt look great on the new mold however the details are nice. Anyway, the combo topper is awesome. I like the metal toned mickey. In fact, I liked how they keep the whole… Read more »

Nick Jerabek
Nick Jerabek

Let me know if anyone wants to trade their extra set of 11 Urban 7 for a set of 11 Robot. [email protected]

Nick J

Brad B
Brad B

I am already shutting down my vinylmation buying, especially the new mold series. Today, I bought a Robot box so I could get an autographed Artist Card. I have passed on buying a case of Robots, Cutesters Like You, Sea Life, and Pirates. That’s about $1000 or so bucks that I can spend elsewhere.

I did stick to my planned buying of vinyls. The only case I bought was Urban 7. Nice set! Got a variant Smoke Splattered Paint. Wish it was the Solid Alien!