Florida Project: Project Z

October 2011. $18.95 each.

Sold in tins. In cases of 12.

DDuck4Life
DDuck4Life

Wow, really priced themselves out with these. I won’t be spending $19 on these.

Bev
Bev

Yeeah…not so much interested in these. And I agree they’re a bit pricey.

BooToYou7
BooToYou7

Cute, but not really what we know as Vinylmation. Just vinyl figures, aren’t they?

Josh
Josh

You got that right, disney has overpriced these and I will NOT be getting these. They are NOT vinylmations, they are vinyl figures.

Penguin
Penguin

I like the idea of having vinyl figures based on the attractions, I think you can never have to much merchandise for a Disney Park Attraction, especially when they have iconic characters. From what I can see in the pictures the paint jobs are clean and precise and the figure themselves are good quality, thus justifing part of the price. Another possible reason for the price is that they’re not using the same mold, each figure has its own mold that needed to be created in the first place and will be less used than our mickey vinylmations. Also the… Read more »

Penguin
Penguin

Also they should not be part of the vinylmation brand. Just call them Park Starz and sell them near vinylmations, even D-Street, but do not refer to them as vinylmations because they’re not

Duckvader
Duckvader

I may buy the ones that I think look cool, but not a whole series. Would prefer to save my money for the new Star Wars sets…

Tayner

These are awesome! A little overpriced, but you can’t blame them for needing a new mold each time, as well as a tin per fig! This justifies the price! Like all the designs, though Figment is alittle odd… Overall, great series… Glad that they are still making the mickey mouse vinylnations! These are vinylmations! A vinylmation is simply the words Vinyl and creation/imagination… Can you deny that these are creative/imaginative and are on Vinyl? If not, then these are Vinylmations, just not the ones we are used to! Great move Disney, and the paint job/ representation of each figure is… Read more »

A.J. Smith
A.J. Smith

There is more detail on the P7s coming out than on these. Hell on most of the sets theres more detail, they have a3D canvas shaped like the character and they slack on imagery? I’m ok, for &18.95 if rather buy two Urban 8s.

gyophry
gyophry

These are some cool looking figures, but the more i think about them the more they should be pop vinyls park series. I think the price is making me rethink my opinion. $19 really is a bit much, i do love the idea of tins for all of the figs. i am going to see these in person before i can really decide. once again great coverage guys!

IndyandMarion
IndyandMarion

Pass. Not interested in these at all. Price not a factor, which is nuts, I’m just not interested in these at all.

Rust
Rust

These are fantastic, but for $20, I’ll pick and choose. Big Al is one of my favorite characters ever, so I’ll get him. They yeti is neat too. I can’t wait for the whole set.

These also seem bigger than the Mickey vinyls, like they’re 4 or 5 inches tall, which could justify a higher price.

lenaliger
lenaliger

I like them, I just hope you can pick which one you get. Not mystery tins. I like figment, hes one of my favorite characters.

Brad B
Brad B

I like the concept. Not the price. This is a line that you can pick and choose your favorite characters from, not one that you have to get them all. Out of the four pics above, looks like they will only be able to use the mold for one particular character. Of course, they could make a series of 10 bowling pins to go with the Pool Vinylmation set. LOL

Dennis
Dennis

I’ll get a case just because it is Series # 1 of something new. Just in cas they are wildly popular!