From Erin Glover on the Disney Parks Blog:
One More Disney Day is the chance for guests to enjoy an extra day of Disney fun, and at Disneyland park we’re adding in a few sprinkles of extra magic that day. In addition to commemorative ear hats for guests entering the park at 6 a.m. (limited to 2,000), special food items and regularly scheduled park entertainment that day, Disneyland park guests can look forward to:
- Dance party featuring KIIS DJs at Tomorrowland Terrace from 8:30 p.m. – 4 a.m.
- Second showing of Mickey’s Soundsational Parade at 10 p.m.
- Performances by Billy Hill & the Hillbillies at The Golden Horseshoe from 11:15 p.m. – 4:45 a.m.
- Special showing of “Fantasmic!” at 1 a.m.
- Character meet & greets throughout the night (subject to change):
Please remember that all show times and Disney character appearances are subject to change. Be sure to check the park Entertainment Guide for show times and character greeting times and availability.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!