From Erin Glover of the Disney Parks Blog:
We’ve already told you about Extra Magic Hour benefit for Disneyland Resort hotel guests, but that’s not the only way to enter Disneyland park or Disney California Adventure park early. Read on to learn how Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders and guests who purchase 3-Day, 4-Day or 5-Day theme park tickets prior to arrival can also enjoy early admission benefits.
Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
Annual Passholders have the opportunity to register for Annual Passholder Early Entry, which allows a valid Passholder early admission to select attractions at a Disneyland Resort theme park beginning one hour prior to scheduled opening between June 18 and September 13, 2012.
- Offered on the following days:
- Disney California Adventure park on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Disneyland park on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Passholders must register in advance for Annual Passholder Early Entry by visitingdisneyland.disney.go.com/passes/early-entry/.
- Availability is limited each morning, and Annual Passholders may only use the privilege once at each park.
- Must be at least 18 years old to register and must have an Annual Passport that is valid for Theme Park admission at time of registration and on the date of the event.
- See disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/early-entry/ for more details.
Disneyland Resort Guests with 3-Day, 4-Day or 5-Day Theme Park Tickets and 2012 Southern California CityPass
Disneyland Resort guests who purchase 3-Day, 4-Day or 5-Day theme park tickets prior to arrival at the resort and those with valid 2012 Southern California CityPass can choose one day during the duration of their Theme Park ticket or Southern California CityPass to enter Disneyland park (only) one hour prior to scheduled opening on any of the following days: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays or Sundays.
Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests
As a continuous, ongoing benefit for Disneyland Resort hotel guests with valid theme park admission and active hotel key, early admission to the parks occurs one hour prior to scheduled opening the following days. Guests will be required to present valid theme park ticket and active room key for admission.
- Disneyland park on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Disney California Adventure park on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Early Entry admission is non-transferable and does not guarantee access to any attraction or location. Applicable days and times of operation, and all other elements including, without limitation, operation of attractions, entertainment, and services may vary and are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Subject to capacity, previously scheduled park events and other restrictions.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!