From Kelly Glassburn of the Disney Parks Blog:
If you haven’t heard, we’ve launched our Disney PhotoPass+ for Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort! And today, I wanted to share a new way to save on PhotoPass+ packages at both resorts this summer – it’s by pre-ordering online before your next visit.
It’s easy to pre-order. Just visit our special Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney Resort PhotoPass+ pages and look for the “order” button. We’ve also included more details on the benefits, but here’s a quick look at what’s included:
- A voucher to exchange for your Disney PhotoPass+ card
- Disney’s Photo Gallery CD with hundreds of stock photos
- A unique code to create and order a Photo CD
- Print packages at select dining locations
- Digital photos from select attractions
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!