Pick up Mechanical Kingdom Cheap!

This post may contain affiliate links; please read the disclosure for more information.

According to Disney, from April 26 – May 6 you can pick up Mechanical Kingdom from D-Streets for only $24 for 4! That’s pretty cool. The only down side is that Ludwig is a online exclusive! This sale is part of the limited time magic event.

Do you have this set yet? Will you get it now?

I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!

Get a FREE Disney Vacation Planning Video

About the author

Nick LoCicero

Nick LoCicero has over a decade experience in the Orlando radio market. He has worked on numerous Disney related media projects and currently co-hosts WDW News Tonight. He has been visiting Walt Disney World since 1982. After moving to Orlando in the late 90's he became a passholder, developed a fascination with the history of the attractions and has spent way too much money on theme park merchandise.

2 Comments

Click here to post a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  • I got Ludwig and Mickey awhile back for $4.99 minus 25% a few months back.

    Recently heard Color Blocks finally went on sale at some Outlets, 5 for $10 or something like that. If they would have sold them for $8.95 initially, they would not have had to mark them down so far. Still don’t understand this sell 25% of stock at “overpriced $12/95 or $14.95” then mark down the other 75% to $4-6 or less. Beats all the marketing knowledge I have acquired over the last half century!

Latest Videos