Scrooge McDuck needs our help! The Beagle Boys have stolen all his gold, and it’s up to us and the citizens of Duckburg to help him get it back in a new interactive game, “DuckTales: Scrooge’s Loot”!
Another new game has arrived on the scene, and it’s “DuckTales: Scrooge’s Loot”! This new free-to-play game, available on iOS and Android, gives players the chance to join Uncle Scrooge and Launchpad to retrieve his fortune from the evil Beagle Boys. Play this game in single player mode to go on adventures and complete important quests using several different maps such as a western town, deep caverns, an airship, and the Sun Temple. Online multiplayer mode allows you to find new allies and team up with Facebook in a competition to collect the most treasure and return it to your vault.
In this exciting game, you can:
- Choose from Inventor, Adventurer, Chef, and Pilot Character Classes, each with different advantages in value, agility, strength, or intellect.
- Deck your duck out with cool outfits, and intimidating tools such as the fierce Spitball Cannon or the Porcelain Monster, and stock up on wacky gadgets like the Hot Jazz Peppers.
- Master the different maps, from caverns to ancient temples, to gain an advantage over the competition!
- Team up with friends on Facebook and make new allies to become the ultimate gold hunters.
- Build up your stats in every match, and rise to the top of the ranks!
Here are some scenes from this exciting game:
And here’s a clip from this fun, interactive game:
Stay tuned to WDW News Today for all your Disney Interactive News!
Video and Images courtesy of the Walt Disney Company.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!