We’ve just received some new information about offerings and changes for this years’ Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. While the event stays mostly the same year to year there are always some changes to try and enhance guest experiences.
New This Year:
- Jingle Cruise: a holiday overlay at the Jungle Cruise
- Meet & Greet: Mary Poppins, Bert, and Penguins will meet guests in Fantasyland
- Treat Station Icons: This year treat stations will be marked with new giant, inflatable Candy Canes
- Photo Opportunity: The Rose Garden Photopass Stop will have a large red Christmas Ornament with the event name where guests can pose (pictured below in concept art and completed form)
- Parade: Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade steps off at 8:15pm and 10:30pm from Frontierland
- Main Street Pre-Parade: The Kringle Crew is back to entertain guests on Main Street USA before the parade arrives; pre-parade is at 8:15pm & 10:30pm
- Castle Forecourt Stage: Celebrate the Season show times are 7:45pm, 10:05pm, and 11:20pm
- Rockettower Plaza Stage: A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show times are 7:45pm, 8:45pm, 9:55pm, 10:50pm, and 11:45pm
- Fireworks: Holiday Wishes-Celebrate the Spirit of the Season is at 9:30pm
- Celebrate the Magic: Celebrate the Magic with holiday tag and Frozen insert is at 9:15pm
- Club Tinsel: In Tomorrowland at Cosmic Ray’s
- Woody’s Hootin’ Holiday Open House: In Frontierland at Diamond Horseshoe
Characters and Atmosphere:
- Santa Claus: at Town Square Courtyard
- Rusty Cutlass Pirate Band: In Adventureland
- Snow!: On Main Street USA
- NEW Mary Poppins, Bert, and Penguins: in Fantasyland
There are also new merchandise and food offerings for this year:
Most interesting, there is now an official backstory for the party:
So, what do you think? Are you excited for this year’s Very Merry Christmas Party?
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!