Would ye like to be th’ greatest scurvy pirate in th’ Caribbean? What be ye waitin’ fer? Start playin’ th’ game “Pirates of the Caribbean: Isles of War” on Facebook this day!
In this all-new online interactive multiplayer game, you can join up with Jack Sparrow, Hector Barbossa, and Davy Jones, trading or plundering your way to building a base, expanding your fleet, and being the ruler of the high seas!
Based upon the lore of the Pirates of the Caribbean films, players will engage in real-time high-seas combat against other players, building stronger bases and fleets, and earning powerful rewards along the way.
Take a look here at some images from this high adventure at sea:
Here be some features you can be expectin’:
- Construct and upgrade your buildings, gain more resources, better ships, more types of officers and stronger base defenses.
- Explore the world of the Caribbean to find all your allies and enemies.
- Engage with other players by building alliances or competing in massive player vs. player battles.
- Gather resources through plundering enemies, trading with neutral towns and other players, and harvesting from a base.
- Build multiple fleets and battle enemies in five-on-five, real-time open world, naval combat action.
Here’s a clip from this Real-Time Open World Multiplayer Facebook Game:
Intense swashbucklin’ action can now be found from yer’ Disney Interactive on Facebook at Pirates of the Caribbean: Isles of War.
Video and images courtesy of the Walt Disney Company.