Starting March 15th, Epcot guests can now add a night of delicious desserts and sparkling wines to their day at the park with a new ticketed party.
The IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party offers a sampling of treats and drinks from around World Showcase along with premiere viewing of the nightly Epcot fireworks on select evenings, namely Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. The party lasts from 7:45PM until 9:20PM. The price is $49 for adults and $29 for children.
Menu (subject to change):
- Italy: Tiramisu
- France: Vanilla Pot de Crème
- United Kingdom: Shortbread Cookies
- Morocco: Traditional Baklava
- American Adventure: Sugar Dusted Cronis with Strawberry Sauce and Whipped Cream
- Disney Parks ice cream novelties
- Lemonade, coffee, teas
- Sparkling wine from Washington State and Prosecco from Italy
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!