Currently, MemoryMaker at Walt Disney World can only be purchased at two price points, one for advance purchases and another for day-of purchases. Starting immediately, guests can be part of a test which allows them to buy 1-day park or Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets that include the MemoryMaker.
These tickets that include MemoryMaker can only currently be purchased at the ticket sales locations at the Transportation and Ticket Center. Guests who purchase the 1-day park tickets and/or party tickets will receive a MagicBand as well. The testing period will last through October 31st. Ticket prices are as follows (all include tax):
- 1-day Magic Kingdom ticket with MemoryMaker: 146.97
- 1-day Park Hopper ticket with MemoryMaker: 184.25
- 1-day Water Parks Fun & More (Includes 2 “Fun” visits): 205.55
- 1-day Park Hopper Water Parks Fun & More (Includes 2 “Fun” visits): 233.24
The ticket with MemoryMaker is also being tested on all remaining Mickey’s Not-so-Scary Halloween Party nights:
- Party Ticket for 9/28/14: 107.57
- October Party Tickets: 112.89 for nights priced at $67 normally, $117.15 for nights priced at $71 normally
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!