Disney has released some official details on the changes coming to the Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2015 as part of the leaked deal with TCM:
- TCM branding will be integrated into the attraction’s marquee, as well, new exhibits curated by Turner Classic Movies will be placed in the display windows outside of the attraction.
- Also outside, guests will find a new attraction poster and banners hanging from the facade.
- In the queue, guests will find find new digital movie posters and a new pre-show video hosted by TCM’s Robert Osborne. Robert will give fascinating insight to movies guests will experience while on the ride.
- The finale of the attraction will indeed feature an all-new montage of classic movie moments.
- After exiting, guests will have a photo opportunity with a classic movie theme.
All of these new elements will be in place by Spring 2015.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!