Rumor: ‘Spider-Man’ Will Make His Marvel Cinematic Universe Debut In ‘Avengers: Infinity War Part 1’
Take this with a very heavy grain of salt. This story was originally posted by Latino Review, which has a decent track record for nailing exclusive stories, but they are not perfect. We still have not heard anything official from the SONY and Marvel Spider-man summit, which is to take place this month, but it sounds like some sort of agreement will be met where Spider-man will join the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Disney and Marvel will co produce future Spider-man movies with SONY.
According from a reliable source at Latino Review, the Spider-man deal is done. Since this article was written, SONY has denied any kind of deal has occurred but I also doubt that SONY would come out and say, “Yes, that is true,” until they are ready to do so.
Massive SPOILERS ahead concerning the fate of many of the Avengers and Spider-man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Nothing here is confirmed but comes from a reliable source. Do Not Read Unless You Want To Be Spoiled!
- Since ‘Captain America: Civil War’ is close to starting production, unfortunately Spider-man will not be in this movie, even though he plays a major role in the comic book.
- Andrew Garfield will no longer be Spider-man. Don’t count out Tobey Maguire just yet.
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ will split up the team at the end. Captain America will lead one team. Iron Man will lead the other team.
- In ‘Captain America: Civil War,’ Tony Stark finds out that Bucky (The Winter Soldier) killed his father, Howard Stark.
- Black Panther is introduced in ‘Civil War’.
- Crossbones, who also appeared in ‘The Winter Soldier’ leading the team in the elevator to try and kill Captain America, kills Captain America this time.
- Iron Man is “lost in space” at the end of ‘Civil War’.
- Hulk may also be in space. lol Planet Hulk?
- Dr. Strange may take over for Captain America and lead Cap’s Avengers team after his death.
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ will kill a lot of Asgardians and have Thor imprisoned.
- Captain America, Thor, Iron Man and the Hulk will not be in ‘Avengers: Infinity War Part 1’.
- Spider-man is in ‘Avengers: Infinity War Part 1’.
- Possible other heroes in ‘Avengers: Infinity War Part 1’ are Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jewel/Power Woman, ANY of the New Inhumans, ANY of the classic Inhumans, ANY of the Guardians of the Galaxy and ANY Cosmic Marvel characters Guardians chooses to send to Earth.
- Captain America, Thor, Iron Man and Hulk will return for ‘Avengers: Infinty War Part 2’.
This definitely sounds great and if this is all true, part 2 of Infinity War is going to be incredible. Again this has not been confirmed but hope Marvel is heading in this direction.
‘Marvel’s Daredevil‘ Will Premier On Netflix On April 10th
Marvel Entertainment official announced the premier date for the Netflix series ‘Daredevil’ will be Friday, April 10th. The poster above was released for the series as well as a small teaser below:
‘Marvel’s Daredevil’ is a live action series that follows the journey of attorney Matt Murdock, who in a tragic accident was blinded as a boy but imbued with extraordinary senses. Murdock sets up practice in his old neighborhood of Hell’s Kitchen, New York where he now fights against injustice as a respected lawyer by day and masked vigilante at night.
More Images From ‘Ant-Man’
Source: Entertainment Weekly
New Promotional Art For ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’
The images above are from the official 16 month 2016 calendar. Have I said how much I love the new Captain America suit?
Preview Of Marvel Comics’ ‘Star Wars #1’
Marvel Comics’ ‘Star Wars #1’ came out January 14th and it sounds like it sold even more than expected. According to Marvel, they sold more than one million issues to retailers. And the final tally for variant covers was 74! A second printing for ‘Star Wars #1’ has already been announced. Basically, anything Star Wars is gold. Marvel and Entertainment Weekly shared with us a special preview of some of the first panels from the first issue.
‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Size Chart
Ever wonder how tall everyone is in The Avengers? Well now you don’t have to, thanks to the 東尼史塔克 鋼鐵人 Tony Stark Facebook page (yeah, I can’t pronounce his name either :) ).
I thought it would be fun to add their weights too:
- Captain America: 220 lbs
- Iron Man(with armor): 425 lbs; Hulk Buster: ???
- Thor: 640 lbs
- Hulk: 1,400 lbs
- Black Widow: 131 lbs
- Hawkeye: 230 lbs
- Nick Fury: 231 lbs
Who Is The Mysterious Woman In The New ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Trailer?
When the new ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ trailer premiered last week the big question on everyone’s mind was who is this woman and where is she? The general consensus is that it could be one of two characters. The first would be the character Hela:
Hela is the Asgardian goddess of death in the Marvel universe. Originally appointed by Odin to rule over the dead in the realms of Hel and Niffelheim, she tried to expand her power to Valhalla, but was defeated by Thor. This led to her embracing the life of villainy and frequently clashing with the God of Thunder and many other Asgardians.
In the second trailer you can see below that Thor is being attacked in what seems to be a similar place to where this woman is and it does look like it could be on Asgard. Also Thor should never have any problem with lightning being the God Of Thunder. So this could be Hela and could lead directly into ‘Thor: Ragnarok’.
The other person that this woman could be is a member of the Dora Milaje, who are the personal bodyguards of the Black Panther. The movie did film in South Africa and from the rumors it does sound as though Wakanda, which is the Black Panther’s kingdom, may be one of the locations in the movie. This could lead up to ‘Captain America: Civil War’, which is supposed to have the first appearance of Black Panther.
I’m kind of hoping it is the former because I think that would be a great way to set up ‘Civil War’ and the future movies. Also in my first story above it would make somewhat sense if the possible spoilers for ‘Avengers: Infinity War Part 1’ were true.
That’s it for this week!