Tonight, on WDWNT: The Radio show, look ahead to 2015 at the Disney Parks. We will discuss what we know is coming to Walt Disney World as well as all our speculations… and invite yours as well. We also have all the latest breaking news about the Disneyland 60th Anniversary celebration that will be taking place this year.
Also, we have the debut of a brand new game show! Join us for Disney Parks Pursuit and win some great prizes from Theme Park Connection. We are looking for some contestants to play. Here are the details:
- This is a pre-show sign-up for Tonight’s (Thursday 01/29/15) game show contestants.
- Send an email to [email protected] with your name, hometown and phone number you can be reached at.
- The game is played entirely over the phone. We will call you when it is time to play.
- You need to be available on Thursday, December 29 from 9-10 EST. You need to be available the whole time although we will not have you on the phone the entire time.
- You need to be a Disney fan who wants some great prizes from our wonderful sponsor, Theme Park Connection!
- Contestants will be chosen randomly from all entries received. Not everyone who sends an email will appear on the show, but everyone who does appear on the show will win a prize from Theme Park Connection. And the better you perform, the more you win.
Hosted by radio veterans and life-long Disney fans Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, the live radio talk show on AM 1520 WBZW in Orlando focuses on the latest news and current trending topics at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. WDW News Today: The Radio Show can also be streamed live at www.1520wbzw.com or on your TuneIn and iHeartRadio apps, just search for WBZW. WDW News Today the Radio Show debuted in August of 2013 as a 1 hour broadcast on Saturday evenings and has grown into a 2-hour program by popular demand.
To interact with the hosts during the show, listeners can call in at (407) 774-8255, tweet @WDWNT using #WDWNTRadio, or use the new LIVE chat that will be available at Listen.WDWNT.com.
The show begins at 8PM EDT Thursday night, don’t miss it!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!