Disney has unveiled the full list of price increses for theme park tickets on both coasts. Below you will find a full list with the new price of each ticket, followed by the former price in parenthesis. Ticket price increases go into effect tomorrow, Sunday, February 22nd, 2015.
Here are the changes for Walt Disney World:
Single Day Ticket
- Magic Kingdom: $105 ($99)
- Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom: $97 ($94)
- Water Park: $58 ($53)
- Park Hopper option: $50 ($35)
Magic Your Way Multi-Day Tickets
- All increase $1-2 per day.
- No Expiration option no longer available
- Park Hopper option on multi-day tickets will have an increase about $4
- Regular: $654 ($634)
- Premium Annual Pass: $779 ($754)
Florida Resident Annual Pass
- Regular: $529 ($485)
- Premium Annual Pass: $649 ($605)
- Seasonal Pass: $329 ($319)
Disneyland Resort changes are as follows (full list currently unavailable):
Single Day Ticket:
- $99 ($96)
- Park Hopper option: $56 ($54)
Premium Annual Pass:
- $779 ($699)
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!