Similar to last year’s Rebel Rendezvous event, Disney will be holiding a special merchandise event on the day before Star Wars Weekends 2015 kicks off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The “Galactic Gathering” is happening on May 14th, 2015 from 10AM until 3PM, costs $250 for registration, and includes:
- ‘Rebel’ or ‘Empire’ retail MagicBand (Guests can choose their side when registering online)*
- Commemorative trading pin*
- Darth’s Mall Light Speed Pass which gives expedited entry into Darth’s Mall for all five weekends.*
- First opportunity to pre-purchase select merchandise including personalized Aurebesh nametags, D-Tech phone cases, Dooney & Bourke handbags, Galactic Gathering Disney Gift card, retail MagicBands, limited edition pins and Vinylmation.
- First opportunity to purchase the new designs of Star Wars-themed Disney Gift Cards.
- Han Solo-inspired popcorn bucket with popcorn.
Registration will begin on March 4 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern on http://www.DisneyParksMerchandise.com.
The only item exclusive to attendees (provided items do not sell out at this event before general public gets toshop the next day) is a pin with the event logo. Everything, including the Han solo popcorn bucket, will be available starting on the 15th at Darth’s Mall.
Here’s a look at the 2015 merchandise previewed today:
Disney also confirmed that there will be new D-Tech Me offerings including a Jedi Knight and a TIE Fighter Pilot.