Tonight, on WDWNT: The Radio show, MARCH MADNESS CONTINUES! We will also discuss the news from the past week and we invite you to join in the conversations as well.
Tonight is the conclusion of the 64 attraction WDWNT March Madness Tournament! Join us for some great debates as members of the WDWNT staff will try to decide the greatest attraction at Walt Disney World.
And remember, if you pre-registered last week, you’ll get the chance to win some great prizes and change the outcome of our votes as you root for your attractions!
If you are not pre-registered for this tournament, tune in for an exciting announcement tonight. If you are, here are some things to keep in mind for tonight:
- You will need to tune-in to WDWNT: The Radio Show from 8-10PM ET tonight (March 19) for the conclusion of the tournament in order to win.
- The four attractions you will be assigned can win points for each victory they gain in the tournaments. The point distribution is as follows:
- 1st Round Win – 1 Point
- 2nd Round Win – 2 Points
- “Swell Sixteen” Round Win – 3 Points
- “Exciting Eight” Round Win – 4 Points
- “Fantasmic Four” Round Win – 5 Points
- Championship Round Win – 6 Points
- The winner of each match is decided by the illustrious panel on the Radio Show. Each panelist counts for s single vote for an attraction. Majority rules on the 7 person panel and decides the winning attraction by vote count.
- However, listeners who register to play along can change the outcome by calling in. A listener who is registered and playing in our contest may call in once during the run of the tournament and place a vote for an attraction that is worth 2 votes, more than any single panelist. The phone number is 407-774-8255. To allow time for any listening delays, we will count any phone vote cast that comes in before the next round’s voting has begun.
- The top 8 players in terms of points amassed throughout the tournament will receive prizes from Theme Park Connection! The top player will receive a grand prize package and be declared the WDWNT March Madness 2015 champion.
Hosted by radio veterans and life-long Disney fans Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, the live radio talk show on AM 1520 WBZW in Orlando focuses on the latest news and current trending topics at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. WDW News Today: The Radio Show can also be streamed live at www.1520wbzw.com or on your TuneIn and iHeartRadio apps, just search for WBZW. WDW News Today the Radio Show debuted in August of 2013 as a 1 hour broadcast on Saturday evenings and has grown into a 2-hour program by popular demand.
To interact with the hosts during the show, listeners can call in at (407) 774-8255, tweet @WDWNT using #WDWNTRadio, or use the new LIVE chat that will be available at Listen.WDWNT.com.
The show begins at 8PM EDT Thursday night, don’t miss it!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!