We told you about Disney casting Villains for a new offering at Hollywood Studios several months ago, well the new Sunset Showcase will start hosting the new offering come Saturday evenings in January 2016:
Sunset Showcase loudly presents Club Villain, a frightfully fun dance-and-dine event—debuting January 16, 2016!
This spellbinding evening features decadent New Orleans delicacies like tender beef striploin rubbed with herbes de Provence, Voodoo sticky “pig wings” with citrus gremolata and spicy shrimp sautéed with Andouille sausage, tomato, okra and onions over creamy polenta.
Trick or treat yourself to fiendish cocktail concoctions—specialty alcoholic drinks plus beer and wine—hilarious stage-show numbers and up-close encounters with Disney’s most dastardly doomsday divas. Mix and mingle with mysterious Maleficent, hilarious Queen of Hearts, the delirious Evil Queen and the always fur-fetched Cruella De Vil—and wicked jams from our house DJ!
Tickets to Club Villain can be purchased for $99 per person, tax and gratuity included. Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 90 days in advance, either by booking online or by calling (407) 939-3463.
- Separate admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required, and is not included in the price of this package.
- Club Villain will be offered on select evenings only. Please check the booking calendar for specific dates and times, as operating hours may vary.
- This event will offer banquet style seating, so you may be seated with other parties.
- Entertainment is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
Thus far, the event is only scheduled for Saturday evenings beginning January 16th, starting at either 7:45PM or 9:15PM, depending on park hours for that day.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!