Last week, WDW News Tonight debuted to a record live audience and has since been watched or listened to on demand thousands of times. This week, we continue to push the envelope by making a Disney love connection, talking political correctness, and playing probably the most ridiculous game you could imagine…
WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, former hosts of WDW News Today: The Radio Show, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside the Orlando area, the show can be heard (and now watched via video stream) at Listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. The show also utilizes new interactive avenues for our audience, including a live chat, the ability to call-in to the show, and live polling.
The show will also be available for streaming and download the very next day at WDWNewsTonight.com. While this won’t offer the interactive features and excitement of listening live, it offers those who can’t catch the show on Wednesday night a chance be a part of the fun.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- We’ll play a fairly amusing game related to the 15th anniversary of California Adventure for prizes from Theme Park Connection
- “What did we just eat?” – A Disney dining review featuring Liberty Tree Tavern and the patented “4-CM” Blue Milkshake
- “Tom and Nick are Angry About Things”
- WDWNT: The dating Game – we’re going to try to make a real-life Disney love connection and then send two lovebirds on a (recorded) date at WDW
- “WDWNT Now!” Tip of the Week
- An in-depth discussion on romance at the Disney Parks, from the best restaurants, to other helpful tips for couples
- Flash Back to the Future – An abbreviated version of the popular history segment from the WDW News Today Podcast
- And much more!
We hope that you will tune in this Wednesday at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!