Disney After Hours, the controversial hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom we broke the story on a few weeks ago, doesn’t seem to be doing quite as well as Walt Disney World would have hoped. In an effort to increase sales for the event, Disney is now offering 50% off tickets for annual passholders and Disney Vacation Club members.
Disney After Hours takes place on the following dates:
- Thursday, April 28, 2016 from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Thursday, May 5, 2016 from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Sunday, May 8, 2016 from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM
- Thursday, May 12, 2016 from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Discounted tickets are $75.00 (plus tax). For tickets, call (407) 827-7185 or stop by a ticketing window at Walt Disney World.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!