Force for Change merchandise is returning to Disney Parks and it’s your very first chance to own a piece of apparel from Rogue One. These shirts are the first products for the new film created especially for Disney Parks and come in styles for men, women, and children.
Twenty-five percent of the retail sale price of this product will be donated to U.S. Fund for UNICEF in support of UNICEF Kid Power. UNICEF Kid Power gives kids the power to save lives. By getting active with the UNICEF Kid Power Band, kids can go on missions, earn points and unlock therapeutic food packets for severely malnourished children around the world.
The shirts will be released at the following locations:
- Disneyland park – The Star Trader and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Downtown Disney District – D-Street and World of Disney
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star Wars Galactic Outpost and Once Upon A Toy
- Magic Kingdom Park – Merchants of Venus
These items will not be available on the Disney Parks online store or via the Shop Disney Parks mobile app.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story will revolve around a rogue band of resistance fighters who unite for a daring mission to steal the Death Star plans and bring new hope to the galaxy. The film arrives in theaters on December 16, 2016.
To learn more about Star Wars: Force for Change, please visit ForceForChange.com.