Tonight on WDW News Tonight, we play a delicious game of WDWNT: The Price is Right, we interview former Orlando Sentinel food reporter Scott Joseph, we talk the best and worst dining at Walt Disney World, and we celebrate Star Wars Day as only we can…
WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, former hosts of WDW News Today: The Radio Show, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside the Orlando area, the show can be heard (and now watched via video stream) at Listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. The show also utilizes new interactive avenues for our audience, including a live chat, the ability to call-in to the show, and live polling.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- Tom and Nick are Angry About Things
- Interview with Scott Joseph, former Orlando Sentinel food critic
- An in-depth discussion about the best and worst restaurants at all of Walt Disney World
- Flashback to the Future – Remember When?: Star Wars Weekends
- WDWNT: The Price is Right, featuring prizes from Theme Park Connection
- And much more!
We hope that you will tune in this Wednesday at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
If you missed last week’s show, you can watch it here:
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!