Tonight on WDW News Tonight, we talk about new restaurants at Disney Springs, how to fix Future World at Epcot, and play around with another website’s wait times…
WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside the Orlando area, the show can be heard (and now watched via video stream) at Listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. The show also utilizes new interactive avenues for our audience, including a live chat, the ability to call-in to the show, and live polling.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- Tom & Nick Are Angry About Things
- The Wonderful World of Psychotic Comments
- “The Wait Time Game”, featuring prizes from Theme Park Connection
- What did we just eat? – A Quick Review of Frontera Cocina, Homecoming Florida Kitchen, & More
- Who’s Hates Tom Now?
- Imagineer That! – Fixing Future World
- And more!
We hope that you will tune in this Wednesday at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
If you missed the last show, you can watch it here:
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!